AFI Silver Theatre and Cultural Center
HEALTH & SAFETY PRECAUTIONS
The following precautions to help ensure the health and safety of our staff and for the comfort of our patrons remain in place at this time:
- If you are experiencing symptoms such as fever or cough, or have had exposure to someone experiencing symptoms, please refrain from visiting the theatre until you are well.
Voluntary Mask Policy
- If you are vaccinated, the wearing of a mask in AFI Silver is voluntary. Any unvaccinated persons are HIGHLY ENCOURAGED to wear a mask.
- Staff and patrons are encouraged to maintain a comfortable social distance whenever physically possible.
- Patrons are asked to leave the building following their completed screening.
Building and Operational Safety
- MERV-13 filters have been installed throughout the HVAC system.
- Outside air intake increased, with full building air exchange every 15 minutes.
- Automatic hand sanitizer dispensers are available throughout the building.
- Contactless payment terminals installed.
- Touchless ticket scanners installed.
- Plexiglass barriers placed at all café, concession and ticket-taking stations.
Staff Health and Safety
- All AFI Silver staff have been trained on current procedures and safety measures relating to COVID-19 prevention.
- Staff must use gloves when preparing concession orders.